The Dashboard gives you visibility into potential policy violations or unauthorized access attempts of a protected IDK file. You may see only your information or company-wide data depending on your access level.
For example, if you're a Keyavi User and Security Administrator, the Dashboard gives you visibility into data across the entire company, except for Pending Requests. For all other users, like Full Access User and Policy Administrator, the Dashboard provides visibility into only your data, including pins for weekly access locations and any Pending Requests from users who want access to your data.
Weekly Access Snapshot
Shows the trends in access attempts over the past week (seven days).
- Authorized Access Attempts: The number of successful authorized access attempts in the last 30 days of your organization's files.
- Policy Violations: The number of attempts by an authorized party opening your organizations' files, but the policy conditions set by the file owner, such as geolocation or time access limitations, weren't met.
- Unauthorized Access Attempts: The number of unauthorized access attempts.
Today's Access Snapshot
Shows the breakdown of today's access attempts and potential policy violations.
- Authorized Access Attempts: The number of times your data files are successfully opened by an authorized user today.
- Policy Violations: The number of times your data files are attempted to be opened by an authorized party but fails to meet other policy conditions set by the file owner, such as geolocation and time access requirements.
- Unauthorized Access Attempts: The number of times your data files are attempted to be opened by an unauthorized user today.
Pending Access Requests
Keyavi User and Security Administrators won’t be able to see pending requests from other users. They’ll only see pending requests to the data they own.
Shows access requests submitted by users who want access to shared files. You'll be able to grant or deny the request from here.
To grant access, click Add, select the user from the list, and then click Add User.
To deny access, click Reject.
Weekly Policy Violations
Shows a breakdown of the week's policy violations. These violations include access attempts from users outside of an authorized geolocation or time access violations.
Weekly Access Locations
Keyavi Policy Administrators and Full Access Users won’t see the pins of other users. They’ll only see pins for the data they own.
Shows the map of the world with all the geolocation of all access attempts positioned as pins.
- Green: File successfully accessed without violations.
- Yellow: Policy violations occurred.
- Red: Access violations occurred, which alerts the security admin.